I have done my graduation(Bachelor of technology in civil Engineering 4 years) and I have 2 years experience as a site engineer ( 12 months experience in oil & gas as site engineer GASCO HABSHAN 0).Currently, I am working in Abu Dhabi,UAE as site engineer.
Responsibilities as a site engineer:-
• Executing work on as per approved drawings .
• Executing the project on time, within the approved budget and in accordance with the contract specifications.
• Arranging required permits and documents.
• Site visit & survey for new projects.
• Reporting daily progress report to the manager.
• Quantity surveying .
• Complete responsibility for execution of the construction scopes for assigned projects.
• Coordinating and arranging with relevant company departments for timely allocation of labor, tools, equipment, machinery, material, and other resources.
• Attending regular meeting with the client to provide the update on project progress.
• Identifying construction risks and prepare action plans to mitigate exposure.
• Material and equipment management.
• Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of work is in accordance with the acceptable criteria identified for the project.
• Ensuring that the work is completed in accordance with the specified Project Quality and Health, Safety & Environment Plans.
• Controls and supervises through all phases of development to construction completion and project close-out.
• Responsible for ensuring safe construction practices in the storage and movement of tools, equipment, and material, adoption of safe work practices by all supervised levels & visitors, the implementation of safety policy as directed by the company’s safety plan
• Conducting daily/weekly meetings with site staff to organize work for the day/next day.
• cost control
Mail id : saikiranch997 at gmail dot com