I am a motivated team member who is competent, dedicated and easy going. I have knowledge in office administration, HR works, Dentistry, and great communication skills. Capable of multi tasking, following up with tasks, and the ability to learn. I am responsible for supporting high-level executives and management of entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, handling visitors, routing callers and answering questions and requests.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Handling company’s email and disseminating emails to the respective departments.
* Answering & prompting queries and requests.
* Process Timesheet and Timecards for Salary.
* Prompting solution to labors and staff’s needs.
* Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data.
* Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
* Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
* Answering payroll questions
* Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
*Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements
* Completing termination paperwork
* Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
* Develop and maintain a filing system.
* Preparing and producing PREQUALIFICATION papers.
* Prepare Monthly Presentation (POWERPOINT).
* Assist the staff and complete multiple administrative tasks, such as taking phone calls,
sorting mail, doing paperwork, arranging meeting.
* Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
* Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
* Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
* Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
* Document expenses and hand in reports.
* Undertake occasional receptionist duties.