Usage:Still in original packaging
Condition:Perfect inside and out((shop sale and good price,best come my shop see,I have more fashionable modle )
In BAR WA (Industrial area Road,the cross of industrial area road and E industrial road ) dragon market C 134# china market china company no deliver and best price no discount ! my shop have wholesales
WHATAPP 974 - أظهر الرقم -
Advion Cockroach Gel is a gel bait for all pest species of cockroach including hard-to-control, bait averse populations of German cockroach.
General Product Information
Use Advion Roach Bait Gel indoors and outdoors as a crack and crevice treatment to control even the toughest of infestations. The brief delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient Indoxacarb allows cockroaches to consume the bait and return to the harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches resulting in significant reduction in infestation levels.
Where to apply Advion Roach Bait Gel INDOORS:
ADVION® cockroach gel should be applied to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
Where to apply Advion Roach Bait Gel OUTDOORS:
• A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access. Attempts should be made to remove the access.
• ADVION® cockroach gel bait may also be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as a cockroach harborage. Bait placements should be made to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact.
• Bait placements should be inspected periodically and fresh bait applied as needed.
Treatment Rates for All Uses:
• For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of ADVION® cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet.
• For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of ADVION® cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet.
• Each spot of ADVION® gel bait should equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
• For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of ADVION® cockroach gel bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2 inches long.
• Avoid applying ADVION cockroach gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
• Surfaces treated with ADVION cockroach gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
• Repeat applications may be made upon inspection during follow-up inspections of the treated areas.
• Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
• Do not allow open foods to contact gel material
Package contains 1 x 30 gram tube, 1 tip (may be blue or white), and 1 plunger
High-consumption bait Non-repellent Indoor/outdoor use Commercial, residential and industrial site
Controls all prevailing cockroach species Targets include gel bait-averse cockroaches